At the Oliven- & Genusshotel Hirzer we do not give the coronavirus a chance – so that you can enjoy your holiday and we can enjoy our work as usual!
- All employees wear mouth and nose protection and regularly disinfect their hands.
- All employees measure their body temperature when starting work in the morning. Guests measure their body temperature at arrival.
- Online check-in: You can send us your registration data conveniently from home.
- Sufficient disinfectant is available in all areas.
- The prescribed distance is observed throughout the house.
- For people who share a room, the distance rules do not apply.
- As a small welcome present, you will find a mouth and nose protection as well as a bottle of disinfectant in your room upon arrival.
- All public areas and guest rooms are cleaned to the highest standard and with special utensils.
- All laundry is washed at 95 °C and sealed airtight.
- In the kitchen everything is prepared with the utmost care and love. Surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Mouth and nose protection and gloves are a matter of course for the kitchen team – also at the buffets. At the buffet we kindly ask you to wear mouth and nose protection as well as gloves.
- Enjoy our spacious dining rooms, where we can easily comply with the minimum distance of 2m between tables required by law.
- In the warm season (when the weather is nice) our large sun terrace is available for breakfast and dinner. This offers ample space for sufficient table distance.
- As usual, as many dishes as possible are served directly at the table.
- Arrange your individual, creative, and varied breakfast and dinner yourself – in a new form.
- Mouth and nose protection is not necessary at your table.